Ultra High Speed, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Lockstitch Machine
with Stainless Steel Bed!
With: Automatic Lubrication, Reverse Feed, Japanese Components
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials including cottons, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim
- Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc.
- Heavyweight fabrics such as jeans can be sewn by changing the needle plate, feed dog, foot, stitch regulator, hook and needle bar
- Stainless steel bed plate. This separates Consew from other brands. It costs more to produce and besides looking really hi-tech, is longest lasting surface you can find.
Advantages of a Stainless Steel Bed Plate:
•Preserves the appearance of the bed - No paint to get worn off - Therefore enhancing . resale value.
• Resists rust.
• Lets the fabric move more easily (less friction) thus improving efficiency.
• Non-Magnetic - Can be easier when sewing magnetic tape, grommets and snaps.
- Fully automatic lubrication with recirculating high pressure pump
- Noise and vibration absorbing table mounting
- "Feather-touch" pressure foot lifter
- Ultra high speed – 5500 S.P.M.*
|Number of Needles
|Standard or Full Function
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)
||5500 , 5500
|Clearence Under Presser Foot
||1/4" (6mm) , 1/4" (6mm)
||5 s.p.i. (5mm) , 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
||10" (258mm) , 10" (258mm)
||16 x 257 , 16 x 257
Pre-wound L , Metal 22T4-017
||7" x 18 7/8" (177mm x 477mm) , 7" x 18 7/8" (177mm x 477mm)
||301 , 301
|Needle Bar Stroke
||1 1/4" (31.8mm) , 1 1/4" (31.8mm)
||22T4-011D , 22T4-011D